Monday, July 1, 2013

Grateful 6.30.13 (late)

I forgot to do "grateful" for yesterday, so I'm doing it now.

I am grateful that my headache did not last all day. I am grateful, once again, for my patient husband, who understood that it was difficult for me to go up and down the steps at the Arena. I am grateful for the inspiration that came from touring the Blue Jackets' locker room. I saw all the physical therapy equipment, and the sign on the wall that said "You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good." (I'm probably going to end up having to do some pretty serious PT for my back, so I'm keeping that photo as a reminder.) I am grateful for my period, because it means my gonads are working correctly, and that I am not pregnant. (I say this with my tongue firmly wedged against my cheek.) I am grateful for Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream. I am grateful for my air conditioner and my soft, and apparently (knock-on-wood) bedbug-free bed. I am grateful for my kitty who never fails to make me laugh.

Oh, and I want to clarify something. Though I do not necessarily include Deity by name in these posts, every one of my Grateful posts are dedicated to Them. This is a spiritual exercise, not just a mental one.

No comments:

Post a Comment