Monday, July 8, 2013

Grateful 7.7.13-7.8.13

Gotta keep up with these, especially on days like today, when the depression monster is sapping my strength.

I'm grateful that I was able to make some awesome lasagne that Matt and I both enjoyed. I'm grateful it didn't make my stomach too upset. I'm grateful that the bedbugs still have not breached the walls of my bedroom. I'm grateful for the rain. (Hail, Thor!) I'm grateful for a roof over my head. I'm grateful for Matt who always asks what he can do to help when I'm feeling like shit, even if there isn't anything he can do. I'm also grateful that he understands when I tell him I just need time alone.

I'm grateful that my headache is only minor. I'm grateful that my back doesn't hurt today. I'm grateful that I have new underwear. I'm grateful that I was able to push myself to write this entry despite my fatigue. I'm still grateful that I have an appointment with my prescribing psychiatrist on Thursday, because I think something needs to be done.

I'm grateful for good sex. Is that TMI? Too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment