Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Whine, bitch, moan.

Sometimes, I just need to bitch and complain.

I've been having a fibro flare for the last few days. This includes IBS, indigestion, migraine-like symptoms, poor sleep, and, of course, joint pain and body aches. I feel foggy and slightly dizzy. My skin is dry and feels tight. I'm constantly either too hot or too cold. I am so sick of this shit.

My plans today were to get up and go to the coffee house, but my husband stayed home sick, and I didn't want to leave him by himself. We ended up spending the whole day watching TV on the couch, which isn't really so bad when you're feeling shitty, but it still makes me feel guilty.

Oh, and on top of that, my search for a psychiatrist is still coming up dry. I don't understand why it's so fucking hard to get psychiatric meds. What if we treated people with, say, diabetes like this? "Well, we know  you need an evaluation to adjust your insulin, but there's a three-month waiting list..." Fuck this shit. Fuck it right in the ass with a branding iron.

Today just sucks. That's all. There's nothing for it.

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment