Friday, June 28, 2013

Grateful 6.28.13

I'm going to try to do one if these "grateful" posts daily, at least for a while, even if all I can think of is "I'm grateful I'm not dead yet." Because, seriously? I need to do everything I can to kick the demon's ass.

Today, I am grateful for cooler weather, frozen mochas, fuzzy kitties, free WiFi, and for the fact that Matt will be home tonight after being gone since Tuesday morning. I am grateful for my friend Isa, who got me out of the house. I am grateful for not feeling anxious or depressed at this moment, but also thankful I was able to get my anxiety meds refilled. I am grateful for my own self-awareness and my ability to know when to reach out for help. I am grateful for my marriage and the way Matt and I communicate. I am grateful for my spirituality, which helps me make sense of the madness, if not immediately, then in retrospect. I am grateful that there is always something more to learn and new ways to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment